Weddings at Naples United Church of Christ
Have your dream wedding in our white steeple church, located just five minutes away from Clam Pass Beach. Our New England style Church features warm, welcoming colonial architecture in your choice of two different ceremony spaces, the main Sanctuary or Gates Chapel.
• Central location, in the heart of Naples.
• Close to many hotels and restaurants.
• Walk to the beach at Clam Pass, perfect for wedding photos on the beach at sunset.
• Can comfortably accommodate ceremonies from the smallest to those with over 600 guests, with ample parking.
• Newly renovated sanctuary.
• Upgraded lighting and sound.
• Superior music program, under the direction of Dr. Becky Weese
• Each wedding is assigned a dedicated event coordinator to help with planning your ceremony.
• All are welcome. We are a progressive, open and affirming Christian church.
• Coming soon: Live-streaming wedding ceremonies online.
Call or Email for more information to request a date reservation
• Seats up to 650 guests
• Equipped with full-sound recording system
• Record events to DVD
• Gathering space outside for meet-and-greet
The organ begins to sound, the doors open, and all eyes shift to the bride as she enters the sanctuary. Under soaring, vaulted ceilings, with the Florida sunshine streaming in, your future begins as you promise to walk together through this world from this day forth. The sanctuary at Naples United Church of Christ is at once traditional and contemporary; dramatic and understated. In fall 2016, renovations were completed, which brought this New England-inspired sanctuary into the 21st Century with enhanced state-of-the art lighting and sound systems. The sanctuary features traditional clean lines, blue and white color scheme, and 18 stunning brass chandeliers. The Schantz organ, whose pipes provide a backdrop for your ceremony, fills every corner with its deep, rich sound. With the addition of the latest in modern lighting and sound systems, and enhanced video recording capabilities, Naples United Church of Christ steps forward with you into the future. Coming soon, we will offer the capability of live-streaming weddings for guests who are unable to travel to Naples to be with you on your wedding day. We can tailor the sanctuary lighting to help you achieve the ambience you’ve always dreamed of on your wedding day. The chandeliers can be dimmed to mimic the soft glow of candlelight, lending a more romantic, intimate feel to evening weddings.
• Seats up to 70 people
• Intimate setting for meetings and small gatherings
For smaller weddings, Gates Chapel gives couples an alternative to our larger sanctuary. The exterior doors of the chapel open onto the front steps of the church, so couples have the opportunity for that iconic photo of them leaving the chapel, newly married, surrounded by the cheers and well-wishes of family and friends.
The Gathering Place
• Seats up to 50 people
For couples who would like an outdoor wedding, our shaded courtyard, surrounded by covered porticos and green arbors, is a perfect setting, especially during the winter months. Hardwood and palm trees soften the Florida sunshine, and the dappled light is ideal for wedding photography.
For couples who choose to hold their ceremony in the sanctuary or in Gates Chapel, the Gathering Place is a lovely area for guests to mill about and socialize before or after the wedding.